Micah

skybluepete said:
berniethebusman said:
Over looked? Not rated by Pellegrini? Come off it he's been crook for the majority of the season & and truelly awful when available. If he was so overlooked and under rated by Pellegrini why would he start him for the 1st Bayern game?
Getting sick of his feeling sorry himself attitude over the last few months, he just needs to grow a pair & work his arse off, he doesn't have exactly far to look to see what patience and hard graft can achieve.

I have got to say in response , he has been fit at stages of the season but has been overlooked..

Why wouldn't he be overlooked ? Zabaleta has been superb !

What fringe players must do is wait for their chance, and then when the chance comes, you have to perform and impress the manager. Micah has been so bad in those few games he featured in. Sorry, he wasn't bad, he was SHIT. On what basis should he replace Zabaleta ?

He doesn't want to work hard, he just wants to get a free pass into the first team which is impossible, nobody gets into the first team without hard work.

FantasyIreland said:
skybluepete said:
Rascal said:
Well done skybluepete

Your post has transcended stupidity

Nice1 rascal, i think we're in the minority in this thread pal -

You'd think that might tell you something.

I'm not entirely sure if they are attempting to argue a completely separate point to the one many of us have been making.

Perhaps this is all one big misunderstanding.

yamcha said:
skybluepete said:
berniethebusman said:
Over looked? Not rated by Pellegrini? Come off it he's been crook for the majority of the season & and truelly awful when available. If he was so overlooked and under rated by Pellegrini why would he start him for the 1st Bayern game?
Getting sick of his feeling sorry himself attitude over the last few months, he just needs to grow a pair & work his arse off, he doesn't have exactly far to look to see what patience and hard graft can achieve.

I have got to say in response , he has been fit at stages of the season but has been overlooked..

What fringe players must do is wait for their chance, and then when the chance comes, you have to perform and impress the manager. Micah has been so bad in those few games he featured in. Sorry, he wasn't bad, he was SHIT. On what basis should he replace Zabaleta ?

He doesn't want to work hard, he just wants to get a free pass into the first team which is impossible, nobody gets into the first team without hard work.

Some of you on here are saying zab was more or less burnt out - im sure there are games that could have been chosen carefully to help him regain confidence and match fitness , thus allowing the superb zab a deserved rest , in turn creating competition for that position once Micah got back to fitness .
Im done on this thread , i love Micah , i also recognize his injury record has been poor the last 2 seasons , all beginning with the Olympics , and when he's played he's been out of sorts at times but i just think the treatment some of you hand out to him is a fucking embarrassment , im glad im not one of you .
Iv had players iv not been keen on and even not liked over the years but handing out the shit some of you give Micah, it wouldn't happen im happy to say.

SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
skybluepete said:
Nice1 rascal, i think we're in the minority in this thread pal -

You'd think that might tell you something.

I'm not entirely sure if they are attempting to argue a completely separate point to the one many of us have been making.

Perhaps this is all one big misunderstanding.

Fantasy, just before i get off this thread , as iv said before , a topic with Micah in the title and the haters are in like flint pal and you fantasy , my good friend, are one of the HATERZZZZZZZZZZ !!
Goodnight godbless .

In 2011/12 Micah was every bit as good as Zab.

He hasn't had any fundamental injury issues which would weaken his game, and is at a good age

He just needs to play. if he plays 4-5 games on the trot his game will get better, and he will be less prone to injury

I hope he decides to stay, but he may have concluded that Pellegrini just doesn't rate him as a manager and it's best to move on. I could understand it if that's what he decides but i'd rather have a fit and motivated Richards in the squad than Bacary Sagna.

skybluepete said:
yamcha said:
skybluepete said:

Some of you on here are saying zab was more or less burnt out - im sure there are games that could have been chosen carefully to help him regain confidence and match fitness , thus allowing the superb zab a deserved rest , in turn creating competition for that position once Micah got back to fitness .
Im done on this thread , i love Micah , i also recognize his injury record has been poor the last 2 seasons , all beginning with the Olympics , and when he's played he's been out of sorts at times but i just think the treatment some of you hand out to him is a fucking embarrassment , im glad im not one of you .
Iv had players iv not been keen on and even not liked over the years but handing out the shit some of you give Micah, it wouldn't happen im happy to say.

Well why don't you tell us which game Micah could have played in order regain his confidence/fitness ?

Marvin said:

He hasn't had any fundamental injury issues which would weaken his game, and is at a good age

He just needs to play. if he plays 4-5 games on the trot his game will get better, and he will be less prone to injury

I hope he decides to stay, but he may have concluded that Pellegrini just doesn't rate him as a manager and it's best to move on. I could understand it if that's what he decides but i'd rather have a fit and motivated Richards in the squad than Bacary Sagna.

Problem is that he doesn't want to wait until he gets the chance. He's acting like a child with this "play me or I will leave" attitude. Now he's making veiled remarks on twitter. Selling him to one of our rivals isn't a good idea, I reckon we should send him to the EDS until the remainder of his contract.

berniethebusman said:
skybluepete said:
berniethebusman said:

A good point which i have tried to make several times - you just wouldn't play someone who's been out long term with injury against bayern and the quality of Ribery would you ??

Its like youre hanging him to dry really.

A decision like that defies logic to me.

Most right backs who are playing regular and fit would be given the run around off Ribery tbf.

I have got to say in response he has been fit at stages of the season but has been overlooked.

Out of interest , how would you suggest a player who's been out long term with injury be brought back into the fold in a way which works for the team but also works for the player in question.

What we did with Micah by throwing him in against bayern in his first game back was detrimental to the player and possibly the club .
Why wasnt he eased back to fitness like other players ?

Also are you privvy to know that he ISN'T working his arse off in training ?
Im sure the club wouldnt let him get away with just fucking around in training and not being competitive.

Fuck me , it was only a couple of weeks ago he got slated to ridiculous levels for actually competing with vinnie in a aerial challenge in training and vinnie unfortunately ended up getting a knock, that doesn't sound like a player who isn't trying in training to impress does it .
I maintain my stance - pathetic .
Micah haters out in force .

I dont hate him, he frustrates me and he frustrates me because there's nothing more i'd love to see than him stay and regain his form, but that looks increasingly unlikely and from my point of view its is a mixture of misfortune on his part and a lack of fight on his part.
He wasn't just thrown inagainst Bayern he had games under his belt, sorry but top players dont take so long recovering from what was in that instance a short term injury, they still got to maintain a certain standard.
He's looked out of shape all season and not just lack of game fitness he's looked physically out of shape.

Bernie just a quick one, he had played one game before the bayern game, against Wigan , a championship side in the league cup,id hardly say he'd had games under his belt would you !??
The Wigan game was the 7th game of the season , the bayern game was the 9th.
90 mins on the pitch leading up to having to deal with Ribery isn't good preparation and wasnt a good decision by the manager in my opinion, i mean it wasnt as if zab was burnt out at that stage of the season, he was an un used sub on the night.
Incidentally, i thought it was robben who caused us the majority of problems that night , pellegrini got it wrong by not matching their formation and our midfield got badly overrun.
Ribery and Alaba doubled up against Micah continuously that night and navas didnt give any help watsoever to micah in all honesty .
Off subject i know but im off here now and just needed to let you know .

yamcha said:
skybluepete said:
yamcha said:

Well why don't you tell us which game Micah could have played in order regain his confidence/fitness ?

Yamcha, without knowing exactly what dates he was injured i cant answer that with accuracy but i would have thought we should have tried to give him more gAmes earlier on and not at the business end of he season.
Im sure your youve watched for long enough to form an opinion on what teams you would throw in a long term injured player against and how long you would play him for to help him back to fitness .
I hope that answers your question.

yamcha said:
Marvin said:

Problem is that he doesn't want to wait until he gets the chance. He's acting like a child with this "play me or I will leave" attitude. Now he's making veiled remarks on twitter. Selling him to one of our rivals isn't a good idea, I reckon we should send him to the EDS until the remainder of his contract.
Few if anyone on here knows anything about his attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.