Michael Barrymore documentary

Fame Monster

Good doc on channel 4 accusing him of being involved in the rape and death of Stuart Lubbock who was found in his pool.

Anyone seen it and anyone know why Barrymore owned a swimming pool if he couldn't swim?

Good doc on channel 4 accusing him of being involved in the rape and death of Stuart Lubbock who was found in his pool.

Anyone seen it and anyone know why Barrymore owned a swimming pool if he couldn't swim?
Because he was minted probably. Just cos you've got a hammer doesn't make you Peter Sutcliffe

Because he was minted probably. Just cos you've got a hammer doesn't make you Peter Sutcliffe

If you own a hammer, you'd expect to want to use it at some point. Maybe the swimming pool was for others to use but given that about a dozen people said he could swim, it does make you wonder.

If you own a hammer, you'd expect to want to use it at some point. Maybe the swimming pool was for others to use but given that about a dozen people said he could swim, it does make you wonder.
Admittedly something doesn't quite sit right with the whole affair. What was the bloke doing there in the first place did it say?

I didn’t see the point of the documentary.
It added nothing new to the well documented story that hasn’t been known for years.
The only new thing was the reward offered at the end for information.

Very dodgy, the whole affair. I wonder why they didn't use body language experts to analyse Barrymore. There were a number of occasions when I thought he looked uncomfortable when answering questions.

As for coming up with new evidence that the A&E staff didn't see injuries to Lubbock's backside, it was patently obvious they wouldn't have seen those injuries when trying to resuscitate a drowning victim.

I'm also surprised none of the others at the party have come forward with new evidence. If there is anything to hide, I'd have expected at least one to have come clean by now.

I hope Lubbock's dad gets closure on it before he dies, but I doubt he will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.