Michael Gove

Constantly messing with my kids education - appears to want to mould the system in a fashion that suits his vision of what state education should be whereas really prefers private education anyway

All this is done without - as far as I can see - any qualification or experience that makes me believe he can know what the fuck he is doing. Not the first education secretary to do this - Kenneth Baker fucked my schooling up for me - but I fail to see how we can compete in the world economy when we entrust the laying of the foundations to somebody who yet again is making it up as he goes along.....

Hasn't got a clue and we allow him to be in charge of our kids education FFS!

This guy is f**king dangerous.

Maybe I've been lucky but I ain't seen hide nor hair of him since his new fandangled (you don't need qualified teachers to teach kids) free school failed.

He epitomises just how out of touch with reality this current administration really is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.