michael j

Sahme. Decent player. seems as though the psychological aspect of being injured and not playing has been too much for his young mind...

He'll bounce back though...we'll give him a song today!!!

TudorRose said:
Sahme. Decent player. seems as though the psychological aspect of being injured and not playing has been too much for his young mind...

He'll bounce back though...we'll give him a song today!!!

aye.... you never get to know the proper reason players go unheard some are to do with drugs some are gamblers and alkys. Lets hope its not for these reasons.

City Slicker said:
very decent player i think.
how anyone can get depressed on football players wages,injured or not,i dont know...

Obviously dont know much about depression then.

berger1985 said:
City Slicker said:
how anyone can get depressed on football players wages,injured or not,i dont know...

Obviously dont know much about depression then.

A lot of people don't. In fact its fair to say that even the best doctors don't know enough about depression.

City Slicker said:

That's like saying if your rich you can never get ill, depression is a debilitating illness, it's not just about being down in dumps, it's far worse than that

Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain, drinking makes depression a lot worse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.