Michael Johnson

montonblue

Sorry to post somehting thats not directly related to tonight's match, but I saw Michael Johnson on Deansgate yesterday afternoon and to say he was carrying a bit of timber would be an understatement - and he looked fooked. I remember someone posting saying he'd been seen in 42's on Tuesday night, so if true that would explain why he looked fooked.

Yet there have been reports of him being close to full fitness again. I don't understand it.

Early last year he looked like a complete midfielder (i'm not going to go so far as to say 'Colin Bell' like as that was just ridiculous), but now you wonder whether he'll ever get back to playing, never mind scoring the sort of goals he got against Derby and Villa.

Anyway, that was it really!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
According to the training report on here he was beating Boj on sprints

Yep, that will be because the other night i saw Boj falling about
outside Subway on Picaddilly with a young bird on his arm.
He looked ruined you know. Its true i swear.

Seen Him in 42's on saturday night, He looks like He has been Micahs partner in the gym. Still has a gut though. Didn't look match fit and not holding out much hope for him to be on the bench tonight TBH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.