Michael Johnson

Johnson vs. Ronaldo today. :D

article-2020619-0D3B7F3600000578-639_468x549.jpg

good luck johno, always wanted him to get fit, hopefully a season at leicester (possible promotion!?) will mean he plays decent football and fitness, whos knows he may be back at city next year as the player we always thought, if not lets hope sven buys him and turns him into a decent prem player at leicester

edit - mancini has good ties with sven so maybe he is part of his plans and wants to know how johno is doing or if he will be able to return properly

Prestwich_Blue said:
Harry Godwin said:
whp.blue said:
always a bit dodgy when someone uses a persons name that is not an ex player imho

Um,always?
Always.

Harry Godwin was City's chief scout,responsible for bringing in players like Neil Young,Mike Doyle,Big Joe and many more. He is a legend at City in his own right
and to the best of my knowledge,never kicked a ball for us. If you think that's dodgy I pity you.

I can't wait to see how MJ gets on at Leicester. Realize that his time at City is probably up, but for a brief moment he was a shining light for us and for that alone I hope he gets his career properly back on track...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.