Michael Johnson?

He's on loan at Leicester mate, not sure how he's doing but I think he's a regular.

He has 1 year left after this summer so unless we buy him out there may be opportunities to see him next year - in the reserves, oh and maybe on a pre-season tour. But the chances of him appearing again for the first team seem dead now, especially with our midfield strength and players like Razak getting better and better. What a shame, if not for those injuries... imagine what Mancini might have done with a player of his natural talents.

LoveCity said:
He has 1 year left after this summer so unless we buy him out there may be opportunities to see him next year - in the reserves, oh and maybe on a pre-season tour. But the chances of him appearing again for the first team seem dead now, especially with our midfield strength and players like Razak getting better and better. What a shame, if not for those injuries... imagine what Mancini might have done with a player of his natural talents.

Yeah, after posting I checked the LCFC website and sure enough he's there, has only made 7 appearances this season. Real shame, he had the lot in my book - Leics listing his weight as close on 13 stone in his profile, and he looks it.

LoveCity said:

4/5 years ago he was lined up for long term England captain, such a shame, bit like Paul Lake who never got near fullfilling his potential!

I'm almost sure that I read a recent training report that mentioned him training with us. I assumed that he was back here recovering from an an injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.