Michael Johnson.....

grim up north said:
LoveCity said:
Ged Coyne claims on Twitter that Johnson is in a clinic and the club are trying to keep it quiet. He also said the club have given up on MJ completely as a footballer.

Severe depression is a nasty illness
One of the worst, Im bipolar so i have had quite a few.

He has obviously let himself and a lot of other people down, but life does go on, so hopefully he can turn his life around. I'm sure the club will do all they can to help him do this, but it is not going to be easy as he has to want to do it himself. This might be the stumbling block, which is probably the reason why the club are keeping quiet for now. He has two years left of his contract, so I have faith the club will do the right thing for both parties...

mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone calling Johnson a **** should read Paul lake's book, then you your attitude towards him may well change
Absolute fucking bollocks
***leaves thread. Regrets the brief foray away from the cellar*****

Any one listen to Keys and Grey this morning Andy Richie talking about his situation seems to happen alot to sports men. When they finish thru injury retirement they hit rock bottom turn to drink drugs get into depths of depression

Unknown_Genius said:
grim up north said:
Unknown_Genius said:
So you think going out on the piss is a good idea for a professional Premier League footballer? Do Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Milner, Hart and the like do it? Yep, thought as much.

what planet are you living on of course they go out.

Then why don't we hear of all these stories of Tevez, Aguero, Silva, Milner, etc, getting bladdered in Tiger Tiger or 5th Avenue, like we do with MJ?

Possibly because he is suffering from depression - whereas the players you mention are not. Depession is a severe illness that is caused by a chemical imbalance in the victims brain who has no control of it.
Where is the compassion? I suspect the people here throwing stones are perhaps protesting too much?

ANY1aBLUE said:
Unknown_Genius said:
grim up north said:
what planet are you living on of course they go out.

Then why don't we hear of all these stories of Tevez, Aguero, Silva, Milner, etc, getting bladdered in Tiger Tiger or 5th Avenue, like we do with MJ?

Possibly because he is suffering from depression - whereas the players you mention are not. Depession is a severe illness that is caused by a chemical imbalance in the victims brain who has no control of it.
Where is the compassion? I suspect the people here throwing stones are perhaps protesting too much?

I didn't know then that he has depression. Ged Coyne's claims came after that.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone calling Johnson a **** should read Paul lake's book, then you your attitude towards him may well change
Absolute fucking bollocks
***leaves thread. Regrets the brief foray away from the cellar*****

either you haven't read it or you're an unemotional bastard

Heard some news today but probably complete bullshit. Mate of a mate knows MJ and this I knew before but apparently he's been told that MJ is signing the papers today to get released from his contract as he's "had enough of football". Now this isn't ITK at all as I said why the fuck would he end his contract when he's getting £40k a week to sit of his arse but can't help but hope this is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.