Michael le Vell (Kevin Webster)

johnny on the spot said:
tidyman said:
powersleftfoot said:
Who is this girl. Everybody seems to know except me. Could someone please let me in on the secret.

I think the only person who knew the full story was Danny (RIP)

Seemed a nice lad too.

Terrible accident.

22 SAS, I heard. Steve McDonald drove the getaway taxi.

Nah.

Ric. Bluemoon Towers. Nuclear button.

tidyman said:
andyhinch said:
powersleftfoot said:
Haha...I bet he was. I was thinking of a pm and not posting it on here.
And you think they can't track a PM, I'm glad I never read it.

I'm booked in for therapy first thing in the morning.

I'm hoping for a Total Recall style memory cleansing so I will never have to live another day with Danny's post in my head, like a ticking time bomb, daring me to spill the beans and sign my own death warrant.
Don't adit you read it, I NEVER READ It !

mackenzie said:
Nah.

The idea of a nuclear-capable Bluemoon admin is horrifying. Imagine Ducado in some power-crazed rogue general, Dr Strangelove scenario.

Or de niro, ordering a ruthless campaign of carpet bombing?

I think that before long everyone will know the name of the girl because she will go public. Her story is potentially pretty valuable, but it does have a limited shelf life.

peoffrey said:
warpig said:
strongbowholic said:
To refer to a previous post (breath easy, I'm not talking about that one) I also found it a bit odd given what he had just been through that he'd be bigging it up with the "...going for a drink..." comment.

I am by no way saying this proves any form of guilt or anything ridiculous like that before anyone attempts to put words into my mouth, I just would have thought his legal team or some such would have given him a bit of advice on what to say afterwards and that such a comment might be somewhat ill advised.

without a doubt he will have had a debrief from his barrister, but coming out of court with the worlds press waiting for him, the adrenalin pumping, the shock going through his body, the relief, it would play a huge part in what he said and how he behaves. i doubt hel even remember most of it tomorrow. it will seem like a dream. without ever being in that situation, how can anyone say for certain how they would react?

Hopefully the humiliation he's faced in the press should make him realise he's got an alcohol problem and force him to go and get help for it.

Considering him and his supporters chose an outdoor on street bar to have celebratory drinks in (if i was me i'd have a private do indoors away from press - but then i guess i wouldn't be able to gloat to the accuser via the papers would i...), with press photographers feet away taking pics of him with pints in his hand, i doubt it.

mammutly said:
I think that before long everyone will know the name of the girl because she will go public. Her story is potentially pretty valuable, but it does have a limited shelf life.

I'm not sure any newspaper or magazine would be able to print anything she'd be interested in saying without been libellous.

johnny on the spot said:
mackenzie said:
Nah.

The idea of a nuclear-capable Bluemoon admin is horrifying. Imagine Ducado in some power-crazed rogue general, Dr Strangelove scenario.

Or de niro, ordering a ruthless campaign of carpet bombing?

Carpet bombing... Lol!!

Anyway, it's probably already been tested out. All those posts that went missing a few years back? Annihilation is on the cards.

kippaxkid74 said:
peoffrey said:
warpig said:
without a doubt he will have had a debrief from his barrister, but coming out of court with the worlds press waiting for him, the adrenalin pumping, the shock going through his body, the relief, it would play a huge part in what he said and how he behaves. i doubt hel even remember most of it tomorrow. it will seem like a dream. without ever being in that situation, how can anyone say for certain how they would react?

Hopefully the humiliation he's faced in the press should make him realise he's got an alcohol problem and force him to go and get help for it.

Considering him and his supporters chose an outdoor on street bar to have celebratory drinks in (if i was me i'd have a private do indoors away from press - but then i guess i wouldn't be able to gloat to the accuser via the papers would i...), with press photographers feet away taking pics of him with pints in his hand, i doubt it.

i think it was exactly that, a very public two fingers to the accused. my understanding is that they headed to a private function at a nearby hotel after they left that bar.

tidyman said:
mammutly said:

I'm not sure any newspaper or magazine would be able to print anything she'd be interested in saying without been libellous.

Her experience of the Court process with an explicit lack of reference to the allegations would be a good two page spread in any Sunday tabloid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.