Michael le Vell (Kevin Webster)

warpig said:
kippaxkid74 said:
Considering him and his supporters chose an outdoor on street bar to have celebratory drinks in (if i was me i'd have a private do indoors away from press - but then i guess i wouldn't be able to gloat to the accuser via the papers would i...), with press photographers feet away taking pics of him with pints in his hand, i doubt it.

i think it was exactly that, a very public two fingers to the accused. my understanding is that they headed to a private function at a nearby hotel after they left that bar.

It strikes me as being deeply classless on his part. He should've got out of there immediately and away from the public eye. Instead a self-confessed alcoholic goes drinking.

mackenzie said:
johnny on the spot said:
mackenzie said:
Nah.

Ric. Bluemoon Towers. Nuclear button.

The idea of a nuclear-capable Bluemoon admin is horrifying. Imagine Ducado in some power-crazed rogue general, Dr Strangelove scenario.

Or de niro, ordering a ruthless campaign of carpet bombing?

Carpet bombing... Lol!!

Anyway, it's probably already been tested out. All those posts that went missing a few years back? Annihilation is on the cards.
What do you think happened to all those 'missing posters'? The canals are full of them.

How do you think we got to be mods?

I'm pleased he's been found not guilty.

Firstly because it would have been terrible for an innocent man to be convicted of such a serious crime.

Secondly because I look forward to seeing him walking down Hale high street again with his amusing, slightly cocky 'I'm famous' swagger.

And thirdly I remember seeing him cycling the lanes of Cheshire alone practising for a charity bike ride.

Prestwich_Blue said:
mackenzie said:
johnny on the spot said:
The idea of a nuclear-capable Bluemoon admin is horrifying. Imagine Ducado in some power-crazed rogue general, Dr Strangelove scenario.

Or de niro, ordering a ruthless campaign of carpet bombing?

Carpet bombing... Lol!!

Anyway, it's probably already been tested out. All those posts that went missing a few years back? Annihilation is on the cards.
What do you think happened to all those 'missing posters'? The canals are full of them.

How do you think we got to be mods?
This is why I don't fraternise with mods or let them know where I live.

Oh fuck I'm going to be disappeared

urmston said:

Firstly because it would have been terrible for an innocent man to be convicted of such a serious crime.

Secondly because I look forward to seeing him walking down Hale high street again with his amusing, slightly cocky 'I'm famous' swagger.

And thirdly I remember seeing him cycling the lanes of Cheshire alone practising for a charity bike ride.

You're pleased he's not guilty because you like seeing him walk down the road? Righto.

urmston said:

Secondly because I look forward to seeing him walking down Hale high street again with his amusing, slightly cocky 'I'm pissed out off my head 'stagger'

Fixed it for you......

I am glad he has been found not guilty.

The girls story did not add up in my opinion from day 1.

Wish him well in rebuilding his life. Think he has conducted himself very well and he has gone up hugely in my estimation.

mcmanus said:
urmston said:

You're pleased he's not guilty because you like seeing him walk down the road? Righto.
Easily pleased is Urmston.

peoffrey said:
warpig said:
kippaxkid74 said:
Considering him and his supporters chose an outdoor on street bar to have celebratory drinks in (if i was me i'd have a private do indoors away from press - but tIhen i guess i wouldn't be able to gloat to the accuser via the papers would i...), with press photographers feet away taking pics of him with pints in his hand, i doubt it.

i think it was exactly that, a very public two fingers to the accused. my understanding is that they headed to a private function at a nearby hotel after they left that bar.

It strikes me as being deeply classless on his part. He should've got out of there immediately and away from the public eye. Instead a self-confessed alcoholic goes drinking.

While I agree with you that it's a bit classless, I can hardly blame the guy for having a bit of a chip on his shoulder after being dragged through a trial for something he hasn't done. Can you?

worsleyweb said:
I am glad he has been found not guilty.

The girls story did not add up in my opinion from day 1.

Wish him well in rebuilding his life. Think he has conducted himself very well and he has gone up hugely in my estimation.

Really??? Did you see him outside court, then in a bar in full view of the press....in my opinion he came across as a real t*****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.