Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

That’s really not what he does. Leroy may be regressing but he was elite with us and he still looked elite when we played Bayern in CL. To suggest Sane wasn’t elite at City seems daft to me. He turned up in big games and was one of the most exciting players I’ve seen in a City shirt. That’s why BM were so desperate to sign him.
He wasn’t that good against us. He had a couple of long range shots against us and dithered in an almost one on one in the second half of the first leg.

He’s not played for us for 5 years really. You can reminisce with fondness, but that player doesn’t exist anymore.

He wasn’t that good against us. He had a couple of long range shots against us and dithered in an almost one on one in the second half of the first leg.

He’s not played for us for 5 years really. You can reminisce with fondness, but that player doesn’t exist anymore.
Maybe. See if Olise does much at a big club. He doesn’t do that much for palace imho. German league easier see if he develops.

Maybe. See if Olise does much at a big club. He doesn’t do that much for palace imho. German league easier see if he develops.
Good excuses already! Seems weird that Leroy hasn’t dominated that easy league.

Olise didn’t excel under Hodgson. He now has the environment to play his brand of football.

Good excuses already! Seems weird that Leroy hasn’t dominated that easy league.

Olise didn’t excel under Hodgson. He now has the environment to play his brand of football.
Excuses for what? I was actually trying to give some ground to your argument. Olise has a long way to go to reach Sane’s level imho happy to disagree with you. Out of interest do you not think the German league is easier than the Prem?

Excuses for what? I was actually trying to give some ground to your argument. Olise has a long way to go to reach Sane’s level imho happy to disagree with you. Out of interest do you not think the German league is easier than the Prem?
It’s a similar standard. Dortmund finishing 5th and getting to the CL final suggests this.

It’s not as physical, which most Brits seem to believe is the most importantly aspect of football.

Olise is far more of a team player and will make Bayern a better team with him in it.

Kept winning trophies. He’s at these Euros which Olise isn’t. Know who I’d prefer in a big game. He looked Bayerns best player against us in CL
Kalvin Phillips has won a treble as well. Whats team trophies got to do with anything, hardly instrumental was he.

It’s a similar standard. Dortmund finishing 5th and getting to the CL final suggests this.

It’s not as physical, which most Brits seem to believe is the most importantly aspect of football.

Olise is far more of a team player and will make Bayern a better team with him in it.

if you think the Bundesliga is similar standard to the Prem I’ll say good night. Dortmund wouldn’t finish 5th in the Prem. Utd reached final of a cup comp they’re gash. Anyway not about league comparisons. I’ll leave this discussion here.

if you think the Bundesliga is similar standard to the Prem I’ll say good night. Dortmund wouldn’t finish 5th in the Prem. Utd reached final of a cup comp they’re gash. Anyway not about league comparisons. I’ll leave this discussion here.
Yet when we play each other, the games are always close.

EPL is far more hyped, that’s for sure.

Which league has more European places next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.