Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Watch for Oliver being the 5th man in littewoods defense - blocking off the key passing routes and getting in the way of runs!
According to some ref experts on here he doesn't do that and is in the right place for a ref.absolute bollocks if u ask me Oliver and other refs have been intenitionally and wilfully blocking our passing lines for at least a year now....with a degree of skill too. ..David Silva must feel he is the most marked man in the premier league having both an opponent markimg him and a ref toblock off the passing lines to and from him.
How some can say its not happening mystifies me....it's as clear as day ..and none more so than Sir Anthony Taylor at Wembley v Brighton last season.I am sick of it.

We need to start aiming for the ref when he gets in the way. Not a short pass a full blooded cross field ball. Let them know if you get in the way there will be consequences, and they wont like it. Plus its our drop ball if you get a hit.

I’m sure if we ran through him a couple of times and steamroller over the top of him, he will get the message quick enough.

According to some ref experts on here he doesn't do that and is in the right place for a ref.absolute bollocks if u ask me Oliver and other refs have been intenitionally and wilfully blocking our passing lines for at least a year now....with a degree of skill too. ..David Silva must feel he is the most marked man in the premier league having both an opponent markimg him and a ref toblock off the passing lines to and from him.
How some can say its not happening mystifies me....it's as clear as day ..and none more so than Sir Anthony Taylor at Wembley v Brighton last season.I am sick of it.

Mason did it regularly last week against Southampton. Watch it back and see how many times he blocks the pass. He also prevented Stones getting to the ball first when it broke allowing the Saints forward to reach the ball and break on us

VAR could have ruled out Rashford's goal and awarded Firmino's goal against Villa, both without anyone having any arguments. Last season in the City v Liverpool games the big decisions in both games went to City (Sane penalty and Kompany yellow against Salah).

It's embarrassing reading all these conspiracy theories, more often than not the most obvious answer is the correct answer, the referees are just a little bit shit. They're not bent just shit.
No-one makes you read it and you have a fucking cheek after all the help you have had from var so far

B_r44wHXAAEjSaM.jpg

Hart knew how to handle him.

(I'm still surprised he didnt get sent off and a long ban for this?)
That pic is really misleading lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.