Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Leaving my tinfoil hat firmly to one side, it would in theory suit the Prem for us to win on Sunday as they don’t want a team running away with the title, therefore we may be on the right side of a few decisions!

Leaving my tinfoil hat firmly to one side, it would in theory suit the Prem for us to win on Sunday as they don’t want a team running away with the title, therefore we may be on the right side of a few decisions!

The running away with it was never an issue when it was the Rags and neither would it be if it was Liverpool.

Its only boring and bad for the game when its us mate.

The running away with it was never an issue when it was the Rags and neither would it be if it was Liverpool.

Its only boring and bad for the game when its us mate.
Yep,the sunday cesspit used to ignore us or say how bad it is the 2 yrs we got off to a brilliant start and then when there was a big gap,this season they are talking about them every week in glowing terms.Oliver is an inspired choice for the game,he was a disgrace last time he reffed us and is a bottler who will give into the crowd,i've written this game off but hope to be shocked

Things he will deem not a booking-
The Synchronised diving from Salah & Mane.
Milner kicking the crap out of anything in Blue
VvD and AT-A constantly shoving and barging
Henderson for having a face like baboon's bollocks.
He probably will yellow-card Sergio for not wearing colour co-ordinated underpants.

Absolute fucking shitbag. I look forward to him letting them kick the shit out of us for 75 mins then give them a few yellows and send one of our players off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.