Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

I don't need statistics and foul counts to know Oliver is as bent as a 5 Bob note, I've seen him fuck us over with my own eyes .....! The man is a fuckin disgrace and needs to stay clear of us forever .....!!

I used to think he was a shit bag but I agree he’s bent!

I don't need statistics and foul counts to know Oliver is as bent as a 5 Bob note, I've seen him fuck us over with my own eyes .....! The man is a fuckin disgrace and needs to stay clear of us forever .....!!

As soon as she heard that Oliver was going to ref that match my friend sent me a message "Your favourite cheat is refereeing our away game at Liverpool". I have said for the past two seasons whenever I hear Oliver or Friend is refereeing our match we have to be extra careful................ must admit I was surprised at Friend at Wembley though. (Which didn't do my cred rating with my Canadian granddaughters any good as I'd told them we would be cheated & we weren't!!!) :-) :-)

Probably!

To be fair though, I'd not expect the club to go public with this at all - all it does is entrench opinion. I don't know how it came to be public in the first place, and it is possible that it primarily focusses on the VAR side of things, and the Oliver involvement is not the main thrust.
2 seperate complaints,one on oliver and one on var

2 seperate complaints,one on oliver and one on var

Ta.
I don't see it being terribly newsworthy that VAR is a bone of contention with City.
I think it's more surprising that it's come out that a complaint about Oliver specifically has become known about. I wonder how that came out - did the club announce it, or someone else?

Ta.
I don't see it being terribly newsworthy that VAR is a bone of contention with City.
I think it's more surprising that it's come out that a complaint about Oliver specifically has become known about. I wonder how that came out - did the club announce it, or someone else?
The club don't announce as such but it was given to the media i expect,mind you keeping secrets in football is nigh on impossible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.