Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

For the last couple of seasons I've kept part of one eye on these cheating bastards, and in that time I have arrived at one conclusion - they are cheating bastards. About the only one who could have fucked us over and didn't was Kevin Friend in the Cup Final. He could, as a fair number of cheating bastards would have done, given Watford two pens and disallowed David Silva's goal for the contact on the Watford defender prior to thumping the ball home. And there were other incidents in that game where I have seen refs in other games call a halt to play and award a fictitious free kick - we suffered a few in the semi v Brighton - or ignore a blatant foul on one of ours.
Kyle should’ve been sent off in the SF

As soon as she heard that Oliver was going to ref that match my friend sent me a message "Your favourite cheat is refereeing our away game at Liverpool". I have said for the past two seasons whenever I hear Oliver or Friend is refereeing our match we have to be extra careful................ must admit I was surprised at Friend at Wembley though. (Which didn't do my cred rating with my Canadian granddaughters any good as I'd told them we would be cheated & we weren't!!!) :-) :-)
Pessimist. ;)

Even the refs don’t understand the laws of the game.

For it to be hand ball by Bernardo he would have to have controlled the ball after it hit his arm and then set up a goal scoring chance for a teammate or shot himself.

He didn’t do any of that so it’s not hand ball by Bernardo.
If what you say is the law then why was Jesus’ goal v spurs ruled out as Laporte didn’t control the ball ?

Diverpool at palace this weekend? I assume with mane and zaha playing Tom Daley will be the ref
Referee: Kevin Friend. Assistants: Matthew Wilkes, Adrian Holmes. Fourth official: Oliver Langford. VAR: Chris Kavanagh. Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.

VAR is a fucking Dipper!

If what you say is the law then why was Jesus’ goal v spurs ruled out as Laporte didn’t control the ball ?

Because the pigmo twats added a bit not written down anywhere saying that the accidental strike of the arm going to a team mate counts as control, whereas in the dipper case they couldn't count it going from Bernardo to Arnolds hand as being under city control, so had to go for good old plan b , I saw it & it was a natural shape play on I am not giving those twunts in blue fuck all approach.

It's a selective interpretation which is not what IFAB have specifically stated is the actual interpretation.

The selective interpretation suggests that the ball hitting an arm and falling to a teammate would be allowed - clearly that was never the point of the law.

Because the pigmo twats added a bit not written down anywhere saying that the accidental strike of the arm going to a team mate counts as control, whereas in the dipper case they couldn't count it going from Bernardo to Arnolds hand as being under city control, so had to go for good old plan b , I saw it & it was a natural shape play on I am not giving those twunts in blue fuck all approach.

Not, PGMO - it was a reply to someone here (I think) from Elleray, head of IFAB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.