Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Haven't seen Match of the Day yet but was Diop seriously booked for that? How is allowed to ref making that kind of decision?

Haven't seen Match of the Day yet but was Diop seriously booked for that? How is allowed to ref making that kind of decision?
Oliver must have a soft spot for Spurs. Remember when Bernado took the pee out of 5-6 Spurs players in the game this year and Rose jumped in and fouled him and he gave the free kick to Spurs

I think I recognise the player cheated out of possession by Diop's disgraceful handball... Isn't he the lad who crashed home the golden boot goal from the spot after Sterling's "handball" at out place in 2016-17? Wasn't it Hawkeye Oliver who spotted the handball while everyone else fell for the claims that it was outside the area and not even handball? A maker of fearless decisions, Mr Oliver...

I think I recognise the player cheated out of possession by Diop's disgraceful handball... Isn't he the lad who crashed home the golden boot goal from the spot after Sterling's "handball" at out place in 2016-17? Wasn't it Hawkeye Oliver who spotted the handball while everyone else fell for the claims that it was outside the area and not even handball? A maker of fearless decisions, Mr Oliver...

That was 15/16 mate and it was Clattenburg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.