Michael Owen and Manchester City

Johnsonontheleft

Has the club or someone connected with the club done something very bad to Michael Owen?

Listening to his commentary yesterday I found myself pining for Niall Quinn.

Watching BT sport (Liverpool tv) makes me wonder how the hell anyone can complain about Sky. Sure they ain't perfect but jesus navas compared to this and ITV they look like the only sane option.

Owen has the strange ability to be annoying, wrong and dull all at the same time. During the match he said Fern hadn't been a good signing suggesting he hadn't been worth the price tag... then gave him motm. I get a sense he doesn't actually do any work or research for his job, just turns up on the day to pay off his gambling debts.

His mind is on when to lay his next bet and the fact his career panned after signing for RM.

He stole a living out of football for a least five seasons happy to get his dosh sat on the bench now he doing the same as a very poor pundet no knowledge or insight and a boring voice Not interested in football just his horses and remember he's a rag so doesn't like City basically he's a twat

My mrs told me how bad he was yesterday , glad I don't have to listen to the odious little twunt whilst at the game .
What the media need to understand is that City are now box office and to stop having pundits who have an agenda against us , they need to get an ex city player who loves the club on board to even thing up a bit .

It's clear that during his time at united, Ferguson's contempt and bile towards City has managed to infect his small, unthinking brain. He'd be nowhere hear as dismissive about City if he hadn't spent a couple of years in united's City-hating dressing room.

I can't recall if he formed a part of that comically small-time pact to refuse to refer to us by name when being interviewed a couple of seasons ago, but given his poor cognitive powers I expect he probably was. Yet another ex-united/Liverpool nodding dog, there to read the PR generated script. Neville apart, wouldn't it be refreshing to have a former united player in the media capable of independent thought?

He's a little shit. When he went on saying Pelle miscalculated for the Bayern game I wanted to say yeah mate you miscalculated when you left Liv for Real to win the CL but instead warmed the bench while Liv won the CL that very season. We all make mistakes eh Michael...some bigger than others lol.

I think he thinks he's a rag cos he scored that goal against us but he was just warming the bench for them....they couldn't give a fuck about him.
Also, apparently he was always disliked at Liverpool, not just by the fans but the players as well. They never felt he played for the team.

When arsenal scored their first you could almost sense the happiness and his smiling face as he was talking.i am actually loving all this ignorance from the press as well.i don't want these scumbags on board.on to the Sunday supplement and let's see what they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.