Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer after calling Newcastle a Small Club

Some things Owen i saying are very right, specially those about footballer' loyalties.

It's easy to be loyal when you are on 200/300k per week, why would you move, change all your life, new schools for kids, languages etc... Nobody is loyal when on nothing/5/10/50k and someone offers 150k.

I find it funny when people are talking about the likes of Giggs, Scholes, Totti, Gerrard and their loyalties... piss easy to be loyal when you are among best paid players in the league or world and you play in your town/area, close to your family and lifelong friends.

Some things Owen i saying are very right, specially those about footballer' loyalties.

It's easy to be loyal when you are on 200/300k per week, why would you move, change all your life, new schools for kids, languages etc... Nobody is loyal when on nothing/5/10/50k and someone offers 150k.

I find it funny when people are talking about the likes of Giggs, Scholes, Totti, Gerrard and their loyalties... piss easy to be loyal when you are among best paid players in the league or world and you play in your town/area, close to your family and lifelong friends.

Or in Slippy G's case, threatened by local heavies if you consider leaving.

Allegedly.

I bought his book on my Kindle before and I’ve read the first five chapters.

Where do I start...?

In case it wasn’t obvious already, I don’t think he’s going to have many friends left after they read it.

The book doesn’t flow particularly well and starting a new chapter is a laboured task. I’ve put it down now because I nearly fell asleep.

I’ve read a lot of autobiographies but my God, he has an absolutely HUGE opinion of himself. Never read anything like it. It came across a bit boastful at first, now it’s like a parody.

Save yourself a tenner and just read the serialised bits in the papers.

I bought his book on my Kindle before and I’ve read the first five chapters.

Where do I start...?

In case it wasn’t obvious already, I don’t think he’s going to have many friends left after they read it.

The book doesn’t flow particularly well and starting a new chapter is a laboured task. I’ve put it down now because I nearly fell asleep.

I’ve read a lot of autobiographies but my God, he has an absolutely HUGE opinion of himself. Never read anything like it. It came across a bit boastful at first, now it’s like a parody.

Save yourself a tenner and just read the serialised bits in the papers.

Littlewoods and the rags? Sounds about right

micheal was a fantastic young talent, who deserved to win more. after that he became an obvious bitter gobshite blaming everyone but himself from holding him back.

He showed his true character when Aguero scored 93:20..... he was togged out to celebrate with fans when he turned and walked straight to the dressing rooms and out the door. utter **** for that alone.

now he is just shit at everything and i ll be glad to see the back of him, he is absolute shit on TV.

If you re reading this Mike......fuck off!

micheal was a fantastic young talent, who deserved to win more. after that he became an obvious bitter gobshite blaming everyone but himself from holding him back.

He showed his true character when Aguero scored 93:20..... he was togged out to celebrate with fans when he turned and walked straight to the dressing rooms and out the door. utter **** for that alone.

now he is just shit at everything and i ll be glad to see the back of him, he is absolute shit on TV.

If you re reading this Mike......fuck off!

This has me a little confused. Why was Owen at that game and why was he going to celebrate with our fan's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.