Michael Owen vs Alan Shearer after calling Newcastle a Small Club

Presumably at Sunderland on that glorious split screen moment when the pisscan sends the united players over to the fans when all they really want is for the ground to swallow them up.

Bloody hell I had forgotten he was on their books then. I thought someone meant he was a pundit at our game lol.

If it ever came to fisticuffs Shearer would ruin the Owen runt. Not Alan Mary Popins Shearers biggest fan, however I find Owen a detestible little vermin scrote.

Heard about Owens chronic severe gambling problmes and debts from several different sources and one in patricular was an overheard conversation between 2 or 3 "businessmen" in the Goodwood Hotel near Chichester circa mid to late 2000's

I bought his book on my Kindle before and I’ve read the first five chapters.

Where do I start...?

In case it wasn’t obvious already, I don’t think he’s going to have many friends left after they read it.

The book doesn’t flow particularly well and starting a new chapter is a laboured task. I’ve put it down now because I nearly fell asleep.

I’ve read a lot of autobiographies but my God, he has an absolutely HUGE opinion of himself. Never read anything like it. It came across a bit boastful at first, now it’s like a parody.

Save yourself a tenner and just read the serialised bits in the papers.

Popped to Chester today and guess who was doing a book signing!

Great, I thought. I’ll line up and let him know what I thought after wading through a few chapters last night.

I was removed from the queue because I hadn’t bought the book there and then, so wasn’t eligible for a chat and a quick photo with the big man. As much as I’d have dined out on it for years to come, I wasn’t going to spend another tenner on his shit book to make a point, so I went to Greggs and licked my wounds over a sausage roll.

I bought his book on my Kindle before and I’ve read the first five chapters.

Where do I start...?

In case it wasn’t obvious already, I don’t think he’s going to have many friends left after they read it.

The book doesn’t flow particularly well and starting a new chapter is a laboured task. I’ve put it down now because I nearly fell asleep.

I’ve read a lot of autobiographies but my God, he has an absolutely HUGE opinion of himself. Never read anything like it. It came across a bit boastful at first, now it’s like a parody.

Save yourself a tenner and just read the serialised bits in the papers.

If you want to read an autobiography by someone with a huge opinion of himself - try Chris Gayle's!!!

Team Shearer. Owen's voice is like watching paint dry, not to mention he's an ex-rag AND ex-Liverpool as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.