Michael Owen..

Jah

Rags Number 7..

just incase theres any rags lurking on here who needed to know..

its quite funny really when you think of the players who have wore the shirt.. so called "Legends".. haha!

haha yeah, those rags make me laugh, you can't make it up. Ronaldo a legend? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LCBblue said:
haha yeah, those rags make me laugh, you can't make it up. Ronaldo a legend? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yeah i wouldnt class him as a legend.. but i know a few armchair rag twats who do!!

Interesting that Owen is the first out and out striker to wear that number in years. Standard Rags marketing ploy, Owen's the only 'big name' player they've signed this summer and the number 7 is always their biggest shirt selling/marketing tool. Only reason Owen's been given the number 7 is to sell shirts, the way they probably see it is that his shirt sales will pay off his signing on fee and wages. Tossers

Sorry for bumping an old thread but i´m not allowed to create new threads...

michealo.jpg

owene.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.