Michael Owen

brummie blue

See he's taking a wage from the beeb again tonight on MOTD. He's made more appearances on MOTD than for Stoke this season.

Always used to like Owen when he was at Liverpool.

I think he is a grade A turd these days.

Personally if i was a Stoke fan i'd march on the studio grab the little shit and chuck the fucker on the training pitch and if he tries to leave punch him really hard.

He is far far to happy warming the bench imo or chatting in a nice warm studio.
Seems a very nice if boring man but what happened to his desire and drive a a footballer ?

To much cash imo, soon as he had millions he was pissing around with horses and what-not.

How the fuck is he on MOD again he contributes about as much as the Christmas tree behind him
He as just got to mention sir Alex yet

Thought his analysis of the games was quite good - better than Hansen's cliches

Could have easily broken charltons record but a few injuries and happy to sit on the bench shows he don't care. A touch of Fowler in him, other interests at heart end of the day like tcib said.

The most ironic thing is that he won sports personality of the year. I'd have more of a riveting conversation with Rio ferdinand or my pubic hairs

give & go said:
How the fuck is he on MOD again he contributes about as much as the Christmas tree behind him
He as just got to mention sir Alex yet

No, just about himself. How he played with Gerrard when he was 11, Owen this, Owen that. So and so a great player, but Owen blah blah.

Remember them inviting Vinnie recently? It was the prelude to them having someone with United connections almost every week since, probably to show balance. To level the scales on this one, they'll have to have Noel Gallagher and Summerbee running the show until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.