Michael Owen

“Talk to me about your logic of picking that number because your Aunt Mabel once lived at number 22 was going to bring you some kind of fortune?”

“Right, so you accept the first deal, five minutes into the programme do you, you selfish ****. I’ll just stand here like a twat and try and make the next 55 minutes sound interesting then shall I? “

“Right, so you accept the first deal, five minutes into the programme do you, you selfish ****. I’ll just stand here like a twat and try and make the next 55 minutes sound interesting then shall I? “
“Actually, James, my strategy was using each number as its position in the alphabet and if you examine it more closely, you’ll notice it spells out James Acaster is a ****.”

Not sure if its been mentioned before, haven't scanned the whole thread but despite any hard feelings toward Michael Owen did anyone on here realise that his 17 year old son - James is blind? I was astounded to learn this... just goes to show you can have all the money in the world but.....

Really sad.

That is sad.

Owen is actually a good example of our media and how they make someone into something theyre not. Best in the world they told us after his WC exploits. Not even the best in cheshire.

That is sad.

Owen is actually a good example of our media and how they make someone into something theyre not. Best in the world they told us after his WC exploits. Not even the best in cheshire.
Agree he was nowhere near the best in the world category in my books, but he was a bloody good player. Back in the day City could have done with him.

Agree he was nowhere near the best in the world category in my books, but he was a bloody good player. Back in the day City could have done with him.
Clive Owen (one for the 80s refugees on here) would probably have got into our team back in the day. The De Bruyne of his era. With Anne Diamond in the Rodri role.

That is sad.

He was an absolutely amazing striker who would have smashed the England all time goal record if it wasn’t for completely snapping his hamstring at 23. Look at how much Foden has started to improve now at 23. Owen was basically never the same player from that age.

Sometimes we disagree with who wins the European player of the year but average players certainly don’t win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.