Michael Robinson

Travelled to Norwich (I think) for a pre-season friendly to watch him play assuming that he would be the next best thing. Took about 16 hrs round trip on a BR Special as well.
Here's to you Micky Robinson
City loves you more than you will know.

I always remember him in the FA cup final playing for Brighton against the rags. He was brilliant in both games and even at 4 nil down in the replay he was grafting like fuck and almost in tears as they tried to get a consolation goal.
Thoughts are with you Michael.

Sad sad news

I remember he was always first out to warm up on his own and run around the edge of the pitch applauding the fans.
Not sure why I remember that but it always stuck

Absolutely gutted on hearing this about Mick.. Loved him at City . Always gave his all and scored against the rags.
Fucking hate that shite disease.

Not the most skilful of players but was certainly lionhearted.
Was often banged up during his time with us but played through the pain barrier to try to help the team.
Best of luck, Michael.

He was very inexperienced when he came to us. I always thought there was a good player in there. All the best to Michael.

Sad news. I'm just young enough not to remember him in a City shirt but still.doesn't make it any less sad. I wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.