Michael Tarnat

Patientman63

Team supported
Who do you think....?
Just watched the rewind of the 2003 Blackburn away game on the OS.

I had forgotten about Tarnats free kick!!

Bloody hell a damn fine goal!!

Did he not damage his thigh scoring that and miss the next couple of games if I am not going insane.

I seem to remember that everyone wanted him taking free kicks and expecting him to score after that. I think I remember him scoring another similar for some reason? I'll never forget his cross to Macken.

Goater's Nipple said:
I seem to remember that everyone wanted him taking free kicks and expecting him to score after that. I think I remember him scoring another similar for some reason? I'll never forget his cross to Macken.

Villa at home a couple of weeks later. Corner of the box straight through Sorensen.

And Leicester away (the Dickov missed penalty one), but that took a deflection on its way through...

Matty said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Remember Jensen's volley against Leeds in 2003?
Now that was sensational.

Unbelievably, but true, Danny Mills once scored a cracker against (I think) Everton for City!

remember it well.

sunday morning, something like an 11.30am KO wasn't it? something stupid like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.