Kinkladze's crazy skills

Wythenshawe, was Moss_side+Fallowfield+Gorton+more
Team supported
Manchester City
I'm not sure if this has actually been posted on here anywhere, even if it has though this story is beautiful it deserves a thread of it's own.

Lifelong City fan Michael Crowther from Reddish has onset dementia, talking about City makes him remember certain things...

It's stuff like this which is why we truly love this club pure class, I'm sure my missus started cutting onions while I was watching... This is the sort of stuff many neutrals around the world would love and appreciate too.

Not sure why the club or CITC haven't actually posted the full video on twitter? In my opinion it should 100% have been.

If the club were worried any trolls or any 115 merchants overshadowing dementia awareness, hopefully
that wasn't case but I'm sure any wronguns would've been shot down quickly.
Here's an evening news article too...

Very emotional watching that at the game.
I always say ‘I’ll remember 93:20 till the day I die’
Sadly that isn’t always the case.
Awful disease.
Fantastic from the club and I’m proud to have a fellow Blue up there representing us.
He loved it and so did I.

I too wasn’t sure what it was all about couldn’t hear the video unfortunately, so glad you started a post about it My brother in his mid seventies, a lifetime City fan of course, has Alzheimer’s he’s doing well but not the man’s he was, so sad and difficult for his wife. For the club to choose Michael to present the medals is fantastic, they do get things wrong occasionally but most of the time they do fantastic things like this. I’m proud and so glad that they did this I feel that he represented my brother and the thousands of others like him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.