Micheal Jackson at the Cottage

ForeverCity

"In This Bright Future You Can't Forget Your Past"
Just watching The build up to the Fulham and Blackpool game and they showed the unveiling of the new micheal jackson statue what has been made in his glory. they have fixed him up with a sparkley silver jacket with shiny black pants etc..
he appeared at craven cottage in 1999 and is friends with the owner so they have put a statue out side the ground.
made me laugh. :)
next year i'm getting a picture with it haha.

anyone else see it?

ForeverCity said:
Just watching The build up to the Fulham and Blackpool game and they showed the unveiling of the new micheal jackson statue what has been made in his glory. they have fixed him up with a sparkley silver jacket with a gold chain etc..
he appeared at craven cottage in 1999 and is friends with the owner so they have put a statue out side the ground.

anyone else see it?

anyone else think this is a desperate cash cow incentive by al fayed....trying to cash in on a dead stars name

he knows wacko has millions of fans and he's hoping that some will stop by at fulham to get their piccies took and buy some goodies

it doesnt even look like him
[bigimg]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/51981000/jpg/_51981225_jackoo.jpg[/bigimg]

shadygiz said:
ForeverCity said:
Just watching The build up to the Fulham and Blackpool game and they showed the unveiling of the new micheal jackson statue what has been made in his glory. they have fixed him up with a sparkley silver jacket with a gold chain etc..

anyone else see it?

anyone else think this is a desperate cash cow incentive by al fayed....trying to cash in on a dead stars name

Well he was a friend of Wacko's and wanted to have the statue in Harrods, but he's flogged that now, so wants it at the cottage (maybe quite apt seeing as Jacko was ''allegedly'' into cottaging lol.)

If I was a Fulham fan, though, I'd be mightily peed off about an American singer having a statue at a London football ground. The whole point of placing a statue somewhere is because it is relevant.
I assume once Fayed has left Fulham, the statue wont be there much longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.