Micheal Johnson

julio jordio said:
A friend of mine is seeing jonno at the moment (well casually sleeping with to be honest) and she assures me he's a very nice lad. I do have some sympathy and before you have a go at me, it's my opinion and here me out.
When I was jonnos age I was an arrogant ignorant prick, I didn't have a clue about the world, the way things work or what I brought to it. I did a lot of things that I now regret. In short I was a kid. I've since grown up, it's natural. Some lads (and i say lads because it usually is young males isn't it) are stupid. They need guidance. Michael Johnson will get that guidance and become a very good player in time. As supporters lets support him and not kick him when he's down. I understand that people are going to say 'well he's being paid vast amounts of money to do a job that he loves and he's pissing it up the wall' and you would be right but fame and money doesn't bring maturity, infact quite the opposite. He doesn't want to fuck it all up he just doesn't know how to not.

no wonder he has groin problems

uwerosler28 said:
Manchester City assistant manager Mark Bowen has revealed Michael Johnson is having problems coping with the mental challenges of the game.

The England Under 21 international has been plagued by a pelvic injury which has hampered his progress over the last year.

The injury has restricted Johnson to just three Premier League starts this season and there have been rumours over the player's fitness, attitude and lifestyle away from football.

Bowen admits Johnson's injury problems have been affecting him, but he has backed him to come through his troubles.

Be strong
"Michael is a young lad who has been unlucky," said Bowen. "He has had a nagging injury that has held him back. When Michael in on the training ground and is focused he is a fantastic asset for this club.

"When young players have been in and out of action as long as he has it can mess your mind up a little bit because they just want to be out there playing.

"He has just got to be strong, fight through it, train hard and get back in the team.

"In the early part of the season he was a big player for us and we miss him

4 years since this post and people are still talking about the same thing haha

He has earnt 55k a month after tax. 660k a year x 5 - 3.3 million. Say he has spent one million in that 5 years - he ill be worth at least 2 million quid. He will be made for life on the back of about 40 football games. i dont feel any sympathy for him. Very much doubt he will play professional football again.

julio jordio said:
A friend of mine is seeing jonno at the moment (well casually sleeping with to be honest) and she assures me he's a very nice lad. I do have some sympathy and before you have a go at me, it's my opinion and here me out.
When I was jonnos age I was an arrogant ignorant prick, I didn't have a clue about the world, the way things work or what I brought to it. I did a lot of things that I now regret. In short I was a kid. I've since grown up, it's natural. Some lads (and i say lads because it usually is young males isn't it) are stupid. They need guidance. Michael Johnson will get that guidance and become a very good player in time. As supporters lets support him and not kick him when he's down. I understand that people are going to say 'well he's being paid vast amounts of money to do a job that he loves and he's pissing it up the wall' and you would be right but fame and money doesn't bring maturity, infact quite the opposite. He doesn't want to fuck it all up he just doesn't know how to not.

I have always stuck up for Johnson, as I had my ACL op at about the same time as him and am of a similar age, but (and this has nothing to do with his wages) the lad has fucked up too many times and makes it hard for any one trying to stick up for the lad. Injuries can't generally be helped, as no one wants to be injured, but drink driving (twice) and at least showing some sort of desire to play football again (publicly) would also hhelp him with the media and the fans, but he doesn't seem to have shown any willing. With all the top notch medical treatment, I've started playing football before him. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was a cracking player and an even better prospect, but I'm sick of trying to defend (and I have done on many occasions) when he won't defend himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.