Mickey Thomas

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
What a total tosser Mickey Thomas is ...

BBC Website :

Ex-Wales and Manchester United star Mickey Thomas hopes the £1 billion Manchester City project fails for the good of football.
Thomas believes most "real" City fans are disillusioned with the constant churning of players including Craig Bellamy's move to Cardiff City.
He said: "I hope it fails, I really do. People talk about Man Utd but they got their money through being successful."
City have spent £130m on six new players this summer.
And it has been estimated that total transfer and wage payments over the past two years has now exceeded £1 billion.
"They [City] are getting rich guys coming in and you can't even identify their players because there are so many changes in personnel at City," Thomas, who works as a media pundit in Manchester, has told Friday's Sport Wales programme.

If you're a real City fan - a proper City fan - then I think you're disillusioned
"They are getting rich guys coming in and you can't even identify their players because there are so many changes in personnel at City.
"City fans are so devastated that Craig Bellamy has left the football club.
"They loved him and they are losing one of their best players because of these changing times in football.
"They just want to keep buying and buying until they get a trophy. If you're a real City fan - a proper City fan - then I think you're disillusioned with it because it's not good.
"At the end of the day, the majority in football - including myself - hope they fail."
Bellamy scored 12 goals in 40 appearances for City, including 10 in the Premiership last season in 32 games.

For a club that is "ruining football" City seem to treat their unwanted players pretty well
rush-home-mike
He was also credited with eight assists and former City captain Richard Edghill believes the Wales skipper will be missed at Eastlands this season.
"Craig Bellamy put in a good shift last season," said Edghill, who now coaches youngsters at the Manchester City Soccer School.
"He weighed in with 12 goals and at least as many assists during his time here and I think he'll be a big miss to the team because there are now a lot of defensive players in the squad.
"To have someone like Craig, who can nick a goal and provide an all-round presence, was important. He'll be sadly missed."

Re: Mickey Tosser

we can smell the fear from the deluded non manc rag bastard , bring it on .

I used to turn the radio off when this muppet talked about us. Don't mind his opinions about the Rags as that's his own team, and I've no issue with his passion for them. However, this statement is nothing new from him, as he used to slate us all the time on the Legends show (fuck me, was that an inaptly named show). Gary Owen never used to give them as much stick, and I thought his opinions on the Rags were always balanced, and if they deserved praise he gave it. Anyway, he's a thick tosser so not worth it.

Shit player and an utter wanker as a person, Gog twat.

its getting boring now...but i would like to set this **** on fire.ctid

paddy i cant even spell his 2nd name i think crerands turn tomoz ...the most biased rag on the planet ,,,they take it in turns ..i love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.