Micky Francis ... Anyone remember him/know him ??

oakiecokie

We`ve been out for lunch, 14 of our very close family,as my nephew has just been released from prison after serving a 10 month sentence.
He`s just shown me photographs of his cell mate who happened to be Micky Francis a well know City hard lad from the past.
He has apparently written a few books about his time as a City hooligan (amongst other things) but my nephew said he`s one of the nicest blokes you could meet.Don`t know how well they got on ,as my nephew is a die hard Rag. ;)
Anyone know him personally or know of him.
He looks like he can handle himself looking at his photos and if he says its a Friday ... its a fucking Friday.

We`ve been out for lunch, 14 of our very close family,as my nephew has just been released from prison after serving a 10 month sentence.
He`s just shown me photographs of his cell mate who happened to be Micky Francis a well know City hard lad from the past.
He has apparently written a few books about his time as a City hooligan (amongst other things) but my nephew said he`s one of the nicest blokes you could meet.Don`t know how well they got on ,as my nephew is a die hard Rag. ;)
Anyone know him personally or know of him.
He looks like he can handle himself looking at his photos and if he says its a Friday ... its a fucking Friday.
Doubt many were late with the repayments:
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ews/mickey-guvnor-francis-loan-shark-12243503

mickey_francis.jpg

The former leader of Manchester City’s hooligan gang has been jailed after accidentally tipping off police he was a loan shark.

Mickey Francis’ chronicled his days as a hardman of the terraces in the book ‘Guvnors’, published in 1997.

Now the former pub landlord, security boss and sometime wrestler has been jailed for four-and-a-half years after accidentally revealing his criminal activities to police.

mickey_francis.jpg

The former leader of Manchester City’s hooligan gang has been jailed after accidentally tipping off police he was a loan shark.

Mickey Francis’ chronicled his days as a hardman of the terraces in the book ‘Guvnors’, published in 1997.

Now the former pub landlord, security boss and sometime wrestler has been jailed for four-and-a-half years after accidentally revealing his criminal activities to police.
That’s a very nice t-shirt. Very understated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.