Micro plastic found in bottled water

Whatever will people do when they cant walk around with either a plastic bottle of water or a paper cup of branded coffee in their hands everywhere they go?
Shirley sense should have prevailed by now, tap water and a reusable vessel is common sense. All this plastic everywhere cant be right

Whatever will people do when they cant walk around with either a plastic bottle of water or a paper cup of branded coffee in their hands everywhere they go?
Shirley sense should have prevailed by now, tap water and a reusable vessel is common sense. All this plastic everywhere cant be right
I do my bit by boycotting these coffee houses. If you are such a rush you can't even do a french press in the morning you have bigger life organization issues to worry about.

I say that as a person who works mostly from home and would step over his own mother before going out into the cold morning air :-D

Never understand why people buy something that you have a constant supply of at home. That's before you even bring the waste aspect into it.

81e37KhXdVL._SY355_.jpg

I've got one of these to drink at work. Tap water. Fridge. That's all you need.
You haven't tasted the tap water where I live.

I've been drinking chilled tap water from old plastic bottles for years, never done me any harm.
I think...

Really does anyone give a t*** about this.....

Hello, fluoride is added to our tap water.....did we ever give government the authorities consent to add a chemical to my water ?
Half people bothered about this probably smoke ! Get a life people

Really does anyone give a t*** about this.....

Hello, fluoride is added to our tap water.....did we ever give government the authorities consent to add a chemical to my water ?
Half people bothered about this probably smoke ! Get a life people
Less than 10% of the population has fluoride added to the water supply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.