Microsoft Publisher

M M

mat

Anyone kmow where i can get a copy?

keep get5ting sent importing files on it and i can't read them.

Any help much appriciated.

If you can use torrents you could try one of these, "Microsoft Office 2007 Suite's + Add On Programs" at the top of the list looks a good bet as it includes Publisher 2007.

I dont know of anything else which opens Publisher files.

I know microsoft offer a "Word Reader" and "Excel Reader" program for the respective files but i dont know if a publisher one has been made, go to

www.microsoft.com

and search the microsoft site for publisher reader and you may get something

you wont be able to edit any of the files you open but you can look at them and print them

Thanks for your help fellas.

Managed to get an "official" copy ;0)

We've got 2 Sky boxes connected to one phone line, but today the boxes have been blocking up our phone line, meaning that when we pick up the phone we get an engaged tone. We thought that the boxes must be dialling up sky or something, but when they are connected the boxes say that no phone line is connected. The line is fine when we disconnect the boxes. Any ideas whats going on?!

dildargee1 said:
We've got 2 Sky boxes connected to one phone line, but today the boxes have been blocking up our phone line, meaning that when we pick up the phone we get an engaged tone. We thought that the boxes must be dialling up sky or something, but when they are connected the boxes say that no phone line is connected. The line is fine when we disconnect the boxes. Any ideas whats going on?!
I think this post has ended up in the wrong thread.

Eli Panic said:
dildargee1 said:
I think this post has ended up in the wrong thread.
Oh dear, his/her very first post and they managed to dig up an 8 year old thread that has nothing to do with their problem. That's impressive.

dildargee1 said:
What (if anything) have you changed recently?
Try connecting just one box at a time and see if you have a dial tone and whether the boxes report as being connected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.