Middlesbrough (a) pre-match thread (team news pg 15)

Middlesbrough prediction

• Win

Votes: 224 89.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caballero
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
De Bruyne
Sane
Jesus
Aguero

_________________Willy____________

Navas_____Kompany__Otamendi___Kolarov

__________Yaya____Fernandinho______

KDB__________Sergio___________Sane

____________Gabriel________

Gutted they got a result on Wednesday as we could have relegated them if they hadn't. Not liked them since they stopped us getting into Europe under Pearce. Sticking 8 past us didn't help things

Could have done without them beating the mackems. That has given them some hope of staying up and will have boosted low morale.

Add this to the fact they are our bogey team I can't be totally confident. Need pay back for the 8 1, the 4 1, fa cup defeats and pipping us to a UEFA place on the last day.

As the famous fan chubby brown would say. F*ck right off!

Caballero
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
De Bruyne
Sane
Jesus
Aguero

That would be my starting 11 too. I'd like to see Garcia & Nacho on the bench with the latter pairing up with Jesus for the last 20-30mins.

There's an opportunity to go 4:4:2 in these last five games and we should show no mercy to any of our opponents.

I think if we score in the first 15mins we can blow these away.

Fifteen points up for grabs and we really should want them all. I'd like to see us play with the same aggression and intensity in the remaining fixtures as we showed last night. Would be tempted to start with Jesus and give him 45 minutes plus, simply because we seem to need a spark up front to get us that first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.