Mike Dean death threats.

So as the ref is earning it is ok to abuse or threaten them. Also £25 for a game is less than the minimum wage.

£16 an plus expenses and they can easily do 3 in a day and that's in Manchester, its £55 in London.

Have to send Vardy or Maddison off before they play the dippers tbf. Double yellow this time as well so it can't be overturned.
This is my concern.

Football Is fixed blog alleges these two teams are heavily controlled by Asian bookies.So why would he be ok to ref this. His redemption game?

So as the ref is earning it is ok to abuse or threaten them. Also £25 for a game is less than the minimum wage.
It's never ok to abuse anyone just doing their job. I've seen some of the shit some park refs get from thick bullies trying to ape their hero's. I'm just a bit cynical about Dean's motives. He has a history of being shady. He can't ref in the PL but can in the cup? That's an obscure threat.

The refs need to do their job to a high non biased standard. It is low to send death threats but I can see why it goes this far. The whole ref/var system need revamped. The cheating is far too obvious now and if dean/mason are involved they need to look at the decisions they made to be compliant or complicit in this organised crime.

Or they simply are just not good enough to be referring in the premier league. I would suspect this has something to do with why refs are not required to use a mic for transparency.

Ok ok Mike Dean is in mortal danger. Unheard of for a referee to get such ridiculous threats.
Police should surely get him in witness protection.
Thanks for your input, sausage.

It’s that kind of attitude why there is no accountability for online trolls.

Let’s brush it under the carpet and expect mike dean to grow a pair of plums. What a snowflake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.