Mike Dean.

svennis pennis

You had a great game tonight!

I've been getting texts all night off rags saying how bent he is. My reply. Hurts to see every decision go against you eh?

I feel tonight somewhat abolished those memories of the 99th minute cripple goal.

Thank god for Carlos!

Im pretty delirious right now. Nerves in bits!

I thought he was his normal standard, sh!te. He is a clueless twat, just because he gave us a penalty doesn't mean he was good (but its funny they are upset obviously). 2 decisions within about a minute tonight made my mind up, and both were given to us. on both occasions, our player was fouled, he waved play on (good thing), then the player was fouled again, and the muppet went back and gave the first decision, 10-20 yards further back. That is bollox, if he waves play on, then we have advantage, so if we are fouled again, the second foul is the one that should be given.

De Jong was booked for his first foul, yet others on their team got away with near murder, now De Jong's tackle wasn't a great one, but it was his first foul.

Mike Dean is a f'kin useless referee, and once again proved it tonight.

cleavers said:
I thought he was his normal standard, sh!te. He is a clueless twat, just because he gave us a penalty doesn't mean he was good (but its funny they are upset obviously). 2 decisions within about a minute tonight made my mind up, and both were given to us. on both occasions, our player was fouled, he waved play on (good thing), then the player was fouled again, and the muppet went back and gave the first decision, 10-20 yards further back. That is bollox, if he waves play on, then we have advantage, so if we are fouled again, the second foul is the one that should be given.

De Jong was booked for his first foul, yet others on their team got away with near murder, now De Jong's tackle wasn't a great one, but it was his first foul.

Mike Dean is a f'kin useless referee, and once again proved it tonight.

This, This and This

cleavers said:

If one of those two is the Richards incident in the first half, he crossed from the byline and it went near nobody. And if the other of those two is the Richards incident in the second half, the second one wasn't a foul.

cleavers said:

It was quite a cynical first foul. Just because it's a first foul doesn't mean it's not a yellow card. In fact, having watched the game back, that Bellamy didn't get booked is more of a case for Dean not having a good game.

I'm actually going to side with the 'bent' opinion. Probably not on purpose but all key decisions went our way today. The penalty was arguable at best (was watching with a Hull and a Villa fan and had to explain that we conceded a penalty just three days ago in the same way), how Bellamy did not get a booking for two quite harsh challenges after the first goal even surprised me etc.

Obviously pleased but I think we were lucky with a few calls today. But to be fair, that red lot get this sort of kindness way too often, about time things went against them for once.

Dean wasn't great from a neutral perspective, I think.

He missed Wes Orange pushing Carlos in the back every time the ball was played up to him!

All the rags are moaning about the ref. It's so funny to hear rags moaning about the ref when for the last 20 years they have untold favours every week from refs that all I can do is laugh at them. I haven't even engaged them in conversation on this subject as they don't get it so it's pointless, laughing at them is much better.

What riled me (pun intended) was when he allowed wes orange to take a deliberate side step then shoulder charge SWP to the ground - Riley patted his own shoulder indicating fair contact - but later penalised us for exactly the same challenge back. SWP was furious and was in his face, pointing back down the pitch to the earlier decision - and Riley had his finger up to SWP like he was a Headmaster with a kid!

It's that inconsistency that undermines him, but this morning he can do no wrong for me!
Greatest night - didn't want to leave, stayed back watching it on the screens - no voice left at all this morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.