Mike Dean

Plenty of City fans follow a local non league or lower league team as well. Plenty follow Macc, Alty, County, and so on.
Used to be a team in my neck of the woods called Smallshaw Monchengladbach, not around anymore.

It means he supports Liverpool AND Tranmere. They all do over on the Wirral - weird place that it is.
fye.000000760137129981_0.jpg

I'm assuming they're not prem referees and the lower league teams aren't their first club.

Loosely based on the evidence we have seen over the last several decades It would seem very clear that there are no City fans in the higher echelons of footballs referees. Perhaps we have a genetic fault that makes it simply beyond anyone who supports City to understand the finer points of refereeing football matches.

I think in many cases those of us who have a "big team" and a "little team" can be quite passionate about both, hence the desperate attempts to hide a love for Liverpool behind clear unbridled passion for Tranmere will fool only the fools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.