Mike Dean

I used to play for Ashton Villa in the late 60s. Played from the Crowthorne pub in Ashton.
Remember Ashton Villa and went in the Crowthorne quite a few times, sadly closed now. Best Sunday team around was the Cottage followed closely by Lime Street, later moved to Evans Street Band Club, they had some really good players who would probably be playing lower league football now but in those days it just didn’t pay enough.

Love him or loathe him I know one thing, his inevitable autobiography when he retires is going to be a cracking read. I bet he doesn't give a fuck!

Love him or loathe him I know one thing, his inevitable autobiography when he retires is going to be a cracking read. I bet he doesn't give a fuck!
Will it fuck.

Legally he wont be able to say much. They'll be no mention of his 'consultancy' to a few bookies or his mates at Sky Sports. Itll be anecdotes about what an amazing referee he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.