Mike Dean

It's ridiculous that so little is known about the 'commanders' who appoints them, who pays them, why they are deemed necessary, who they are answerable to and why a number cruncher is one of the three.
Not to mention why the media almost en masses have no interest in somebody with so much power with little transparency.
The whole thing smells worse that Davyhulme Sewage Farm the day after a rag home match.

A guy was telling me at the PSG match at HT on concourse that he’s not well liked at City,Dean.

He is mates with an ex City player who still does work for the club and he had said that on televised games Dean wears make up and knows exactly where every camera in the ground is and he’s basically vain as fuck.

One thing for sure with that last night he doesn’t care for us too much neither,that was one of the most biased refereeing against us I’ve seen and there’s been a few to analyse.

Even when we win the ref is a talking point it’s fucking disgusting,not fit to do Sunday League that arsehole

It's ridiculous that so little is known about the 'commanders' who appoints them, who pays them, why they are deemed necessary, who they are answerable to and why a number cruncher is one of the three.
Not to mention why the media almost en masses have no interest in somebody with so much power with little transparency.
The whole thing smells worse that Davyhulme Sewage Farm the day after a rag home match.
IMO they are there to 'manage the product'. Anything that threatens the product (such as a penalty or a sending off that would effectively kill the game as a contest) is essentially managed by the match commander.

IMO they are there to 'manage the product'. Anything that threatens the product (such as a penalty or a sending off that would effectively kill the game as a contest) is essentially managed by the match commander.
Advertisers don't like it if viewers turn off, for obvious reasons ! So manage a match, keep people interested, make it fun, unpredictable .... . Keep it like I'm a d list celeb get me out if here.

He actually got worse second half and was a helping hand in getting villa back into that game with the foul on zinchenko not given and the rest we know ..
Zinky got schooled in that challenge nowt up with it for me ,you don’t often see fullbacks getting flung like a rag doll offa shoulder charge do you ?he looked like a DJ,s wrist on the grass . Man up kid!

A guy was telling me at the PSG match at HT on concourse that he’s not well liked at City,Dean.

He is mates with an ex City player who still does work for the club and he had said that on televised games Dean wears make up and knows exactly where every camera in the ground is and he’s basically vain as fuck.

One thing for sure with that last night he doesn’t care for us too much neither,that was one of the most biased refereeing against us I’ve seen and there’s been a few to analyse.

Even when we win the ref is a talking point it’s fucking disgusting,not fit to do Sunday League that arsehole
Dean wears make up? Talk about turd polishing.

He gave a foul to them after that pen which had pretty much zero contact was a touch in the back. Then gives that a corner on zin. Mental really all backed up by the Comms of course. Then Gerrard has the cheek to moan about a decision, what a twat.
Thats all Gerrard does if he does not win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.