Mike Rigg

mcfcinprague

Team supported
Manchester City since 1962
QPR have put technical director Mike Rigg on 12 months garden leave, with Ian Broomfield likely to join as chief scout

It seems 'Arry doesn't like Leslie's man

F*ck me, working for QPR is like working for the BBC. Basically that is a 12 month paid holiday. Why can't I get a job like that, I would be happy to sit around for 12 months on full pay doing squat.

In fairness most managers want their own men in. Harry will keep them up. I have money on it.

Was he not willing to be complicit to 'Arry ripping off the chairman with dodgy back hander deals?

I remember reading an interview with Rigg, where he was proudly stating how meticulous City were when scouting players, talking of the incredibly thorough dossiers they had on each player. No stone was left unturned was the gist, so it always surprised me when things like Savic's timid nature, or Kolarov's lack of pace seem to go completely unnoticed when we were scouting them.

Ric said:
I remember reading an interview with Rigg, where he was proudly stating how meticulous City were when scouting players, talking of the incredibly thorough dossiers they had on each player. No stone was left unturned was the gist, so it always surprised me when things like Savic's timid nature, or Kolarov's lack of pace seem to go completely unnoticed when we were scouting them.
Savic - any discernible footballing aptitude or ability - would be more accurate.

Apparently Kevin Hitchcock and Mr Hodges survived the cull. Hitchcock seemed to get along really well with the keepers here. Eddie Niz & Mark Bowen will have to find another wagon to hitch their star to, I fancy Leslie's won't be moving very far from Wilmslow for a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.