Mike Summerbee's Autobiography

Pezzer2

Just in the middle of reading his book and its been a fascinating read up until now. This book should be read by all city's current players to get an insight from a passionate player who wanted success, played with pride in the blue shirt and mixed with the fans.

As you probably know Buzzer would mix with the fans even during the game and he understood what that blue shirt meant and how much the club meant to the fans. So refreshing to read this and I WISH all current players could just give half of what Buzzer and Co did to show some kind of pride to us long suffering fans.

Quite ironic to be reading this at present with the current situation we are in when were crying out for fighters.

Lovely! Always thought it would be a good read.

Hubby hasn't been able to find it for me for Christmas, but I have been given the money to buy it when I see it.

Christmas present....and no spoilers thanks. ;-)

mackenzie said:
Lovely! Always thought it would be a good read.

Hubby hasn't been able to find it for me for Christmas, but I have been given the money to buy it when I see it.

Christmas present....and no spoilers thanks. ;-)

Dont worry no more said on his book apart from what a great read. Im finding it hard to put down at the moment which is slightly irritating the misses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.