Mike Wedderburn SSN

bondsman

Good on you lad taking the wind out of cuntis sails. I don't know how he sits and listens to shite every morning from dennis, cuntis, and mccarthy I hope he rips into the lot of them when we win this title.

Re: mike wedderburn (?) ssn

What did he say?

He always seems to give them some back on any issue he doesn't agree with, not just City.

I laughed. His face was as close to a "Really?" as a newscaster could get. Esp when he questioned Rooney's quote that City players would not like what they saw (Rags comeback). He was like they dropped 2 points. Cuntis was all but it was a good comeback! He countered with 1 is almost the same as none (paraphrasing).
But the look on Cuntis face! I like this Wedderburn guy.

Saw that, Cuntis was creaming himself over the comeback and trying to convince everyone that it was a key event in the title race.

MW pretty much just said "bollocks, 2 points dropped", Cuntis looked devastated.

Because, like our club generally in itself, he's got a sense of professionalism.

My Dad has met him a couple of times at CoMS and says he is a true gent and very down to earth. Must frustrate the idiots say opposite him in the morning to see Big Mike just smile and get on with it. His questions are also usually quite clever, lots try to call him out for his blue allegiances but he always seems more than able to snap back with a valid and reasonable response.

We'll save the partying for the end of the season.

I thought those hours of training paid off well for Rooney yesterday anyway - the way he jumped up and down like a schoolgirl trying to get Webb to send off Cahill was as much as anyone could have done in that situation. I' sooo proud that he''ll be leading the line for England at the Euros. He really is the worlds best player, ever, ever , ever.

Just on a side issue - i couldn't believe the disrespect shown to AVB by Sky after the game.
They let Fergie have his rant for over 5 mins and then cut AVB short just as he was making his point. It was like ' yeah you dont really matter'.

I wouldn't speak to them again - I'd send the good looking doctor out next time!

He doesn’t get the credit he deserves on here.

Day in day out he sticks up for us when the Spurs/Rag loving media constantly batter us.

Keep it up Mike lad…. Top guy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.