Mike Wedderburn SSN

anybody got a link for it?

that cuntstis is the smarmiest bastard ever,i wonder if he`d still have that pathetic fuckin grin on his face after chewing on my size 9`s....

GX Blue said:
He doesn’t get the credit he deserves on here.

Day in day out he sticks up for us when the Spurs/Rag loving media constantly batter us.

Keep it up Mike lad…. Top guy!

In fairness when we had our FA Cup celebration he was like a little girl at a barbie convention. It was funny watching him on SSN that day
"There coming, there coming"
LOL
Great bloke

As long as Mike's on air, there'll never be a total media conspiracy against us.

all this could be a key point gained bollox

could equally be another key two points dropped in their race with Tottenham ;-)

A spirited fightback by the Scum. It seems Mike's take on it is the same as mine. An awful lot of effort to get just a point and not three.

this is why i want to win the title, i could'nt give a rats arse about the fa cup, CL or anything else, i just want the title.
i want to ram it down these cunts throats, i want their agenda to be blown away, i want them squirming at our main enterance waiting for interviews as bob and co fuck them right off.
i want to see them gutted in their praise as they show "highlights of the season" and feel their rage as their cash cow falls by the wayside.

this is what the title means to me and i can't fucking wait.

webb
crappenberg
platini
walton
cuntis
fat fuck Curry and the fucking rest of you get ready cos you cunts are going to see us win the league and despite your bile, cheating and jealousy you can't fucking stop us.

de niro said:
this is why i want to win the title, i could'nt give a rats arse about the fa cup, CL or anything else, i just want the title.
i want to ram it down these cunts throats, i want their agenda to be blown away, i want them squirming at our main enterance waiting for interviews as bob and co fuck them right off.
i want to see them gutted in their praise as they show "highlights of the season" and feel their rage as their cash cow falls by the wayside.

this is what the title means to me and i can't fucking wait.

webb
crappenberg
platini
walton
cuntis
fat fuck Curry and the fucking rest of you get ready cos you cunts are going to see us win the league and despite your bile, cheating and jealousy you can't fucking stop us.

Oh come on Bob,say it as you see it and don`t mince your words !! ;)

The end of the interview was one of the all time classics, leaving the camera on custis was absolutely brilliant in the mould of Fred pontin when he put his thumb up and said remember book early, with camera left on him he was looking from side to side as though to say have we finished yet, custis looked totally shell shocked as though to say how dare he, well he did you Pratt custis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.