Mikel Arteta

For long periods of time I felt the CFG coveted Patrick Vieira to take the reigns in time once Pep stepped down yet for me it seems Arteta is the natural successor to Pep for the project in the long term. Both students of the game and Pep seems to be always in discussions with him in particular during games

Said that to my lads.

Dont know if its true but read somewhere that he advised Pep on English football and that he took some of this on board, seen I suppose in him resting players for some cup games this season which he didnt last.

For long periods of time I felt the CFG coveted Patrick Vieira to take the reigns in time once Pep stepped down yet for me it seems Arteta is the natural successor to Pep for the project in the long term. Both students of the game and Pep seems to be always in discussions with him in particular during games

I agree mate. Arteta could be the one after Pep.

I have been wondering this lately, about what plans our owners have for after Pep. Although I think Pep will extend his stay I think the owners are always 5 years ahead in planning, could Arteta be our next manager?

I have been wondering this lately, about what plans our owners have for after Pep. Although I think Pep will extend his stay I think the owners are always 5 years ahead in planning, could Arteta be our next manager?
I would expect the matchday thread gets a lot of attention by the owners... most posters in there clearly know more than Pep and could easily take over the reigns at a moments notice ;)

Would be a shame to see him go. Seems he really is involved in most aspects of training and especially training individuals. I saw him as a natural successor for manager once Pep goes if he is still here. Of course there is Viera as well but I think he may branch of elsewhere in Europe to see how he does.

Good luck to him if he goes. I am sure if he is a success then he'll be back sometime in the future.

He may be doing a great job but he’s only been a coach for 5 minutes

If this is true it’s one of the biggest gambles I can ever remember a top club making and if I was an arsenal fan I’d be incredibly worried that they’d made one hell of a mistake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.