milan fans "kaka hugs are bad sign"

bobmcfc

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10715&page=33" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthr ... 15&page=33</a>

they think its not normal that everyone is hugging kaka. they think he's leaving

they hug after every game in italy, its just the camera was following kaka, everyone hugged everyone else.

wes said:
they hug after every game in italy, its just the camera was following kaka, everyone hugged everyone else.

yes they hug, the point your missing is that when everyone hugged kaka, it lasted longer and a word was said to him, when i saw everyone else hugging they just did a quick one with no words, ffs listen to what were sayin!!!!!!!!

wes said:
I would think the Milan fans would be best qualified to determine whether this was normal course or not.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
wes said:

yes they hug, the point your missing is that when everyone hugged kaka, it lasted longer and a word was said to him, when i saw everyone else hugging they just did a quick one with no words, ffs listen to what were sayin!!!!!!!!
I agree absolutely.These were not normal hugs.I was shocked by the intensity and sincerity.Im nearly 100% certain that these were goodbye hugs.Their faces said it all!

mcfc_brazil said:
WTF's all that dida thing 'wipe the floor with hart in 30 seconds'? frigin odd balls

That cetic fan wiped the floor with Dida and didnt even touch him.. joe would give him a right old slap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.