Milan Skriniar

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...rt-Inter-Milan-ready-sell-Milan-Skriniar.html

25 year old right footed centre back, 6 foot 2. CL experience in Italy.

£54 million

Would be my first choice over Koulibaly because of age profile personally but I trust to our scouts and the transition plan. Skriniar and Laporte is a balanced, strong, fast, intelligent partnership. An absolute warrior.

Plays right side but looks comfortable on the left in highlights too.

From Wikipedia "Škriniar has been described as a defender who is "a strong tackler who is quick to make clearances". A natural centre-back, he can also be deployed as a defensive midfielder where he also produced outstanding performances with under-21 side. His former youth manager said of him: He [Škriniar] has always been the leader on and off the pitch."

For those that like it Football Manager stats are 82/100
https://fmdataba.com/20/p/155131/milan-skriniar/

And FIFA stats 86/100 with a potential of 90
https://www.fifaindex.com/player/23... Milan Škriniar is playing,: 86, Strength: 85.

Last edited:
Very good player, and a good back up option to Koulibaly if the reports of his preference for staying at Napoli are true.

I'd still prefer KK though - funnily enough because of his age, as by the time he's coming to the end of a 4 year cycle with us, Garcia and hopefully Harwood-Bellis will be ready to take the reins. Skriniar will block their path for longer.

Also - from what I've seen, he definitely isn't fast. KK beats him for pace, hands down - which matters more in our League than in Italy.

Good player. Koulibaly is currently one level better, though.

Expect Skriniar to develop nicely.

If you were to ask me last year then yes, totally we should have gone for this guy. His current season has been average and he has not impressed me at all. If the price has really dropped to 40-45 million then he can be brought in as a 3th CB, but not instead of Koulibaly.

If you were to ask me last year then yes, totally we should have gone for this guy. His current season has been average and he has not impressed me at all. If the price has really dropped to 40-45 million then he can be brought in as a 3th CB, but not instead of Koulibaly.

If your assessment is correct, then I guess you weren't surprised by his reaction in Verona's first goal a few days ago. Personally, I didn't like what I saw, didn't like it at all...

Highly doubt that fee is correct but I would happily take Škriniar at the club, however he is FLAT OUT not as good as Koulibaly (at least not yet).

be a tough ask getting him out of a improving inter. think we are in for koulibaly personally

Personally a big admirer of him. Sure he's had an average season at Inter, but it Really boils down to the way Conte is playing.. And I've seen him being deployed too much as an LCB which clearly doesn't suit him...
If we get him surely we are Also after a backup LCB because he's too unrealiable in that position... KK on the other hand could easily fill in at LCB for an injured Laporte...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.