Milan Skriniar

For me it's Koulibaly or nobody in terms of bringing in a top tier CB. If we can't bring him in then bring in someone like Ake/Pau Torres as backup for Laporte and show faith in Garcia.

I think Skriniar would be a mistake, even though he's a very good player.

I'd be interested to see how many red cards he's had. He looks a bit too much of a warrior to me. Good player though if he can be calmed down a bit

He is good at passing but absolutely terrible in the air. One of the worst arial duels won rate at 48%. Rest of his stats are not flattering as well. Avoid!

He is good at passing but absolutely terrible in the air. One of the worst arial duels won rate at 48%. Rest of his stats are not flattering as well. Avoid!

It seems his progress has stalled or regressed from most of what I've been reading. Think his value was at its highest last summer, could see him not moving at all this summer.

Reminds me a bit of Bellotti at Torino a couple seasons ago, albeit different positions.

It seems his progress has stalled or regressed from most of what I've been reading. Think his value was at its highest last summer, could see him not moving at all this summer.

Reminds me a bit of Bellotti at Torino a couple seasons ago, albeit different positions.

He was far better last season, but he clearly isn’t even the best defender at Inter. De Vrij has outperformed him and Bastoni has more potential. Two better picks, mind you I would prefer Koulibaly or Diego Carlos.

60m huh? Should we be in it for him? I watched him for the NT lately and he was incredible. Inter fans say he's amazing with a back 4 but not good in a back 3, and that his last season wasn't as good because conte insists on playing a back 3.

Worth a check?

60m huh? Should we be in it for him? I watched him for the NT lately and he was incredible. Inter fans say he's amazing with a back 4 but not good in a back 3, and that his last season wasn't as good because conte insists on playing a back 3.

Worth a check?

This guy is a legitimate risk of turning into a Mangala for us. Like Mangala once was he's really good at defending in a side that defends normally, but asking him to play higher up the pitch is a bit far out of his comfort zone.

I think you need a very specific defender to work in a high line like ours, even if they're not necessarily the best at defending. It's why Aké might be really valuable.

It's also why Gomez is valuable for Liverpool despite in my opinion not being that great a CB. He's more suited to playing high up with his pace and passing game than most standard CBs who are better at defending than him would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.