Milan wonderkid

Got any more details? Looks very good but it's hard to judge when you don't know how old he is. Not sure how well his little tricks would go down in the prem, but I suppose if we were to somehow bring him over while he's young he could be prepared for the physicality of the league.

mgreenz97 said:
Got any more details? Looks very good but it's hard to judge when you don't know how old he is. Not sure how well his little tricks would go down in the prem, but I suppose if we were to somehow bring him over while he's young he could be prepared for the physicality of the league.

He's 15, apparently they paid £500k for him.

City Raider said:
mgreenz97 said:

He's 15, apparently they paid £500k for him.

Fucking good for 15.
I think we'd be paying a lot if we wanted him, unless we get him before he signs a pro contract?

Italian born and raised. Plays for the u-18 Italian national team if Im not mistaken (one of the U Italian teams).

Milan paid quite a sum for him considering his age... Galliani is already trying to get him to play with the adult team as of next year (asked for an adaptation in rules)

He's being coached in the youth team by Inzaghi and is a Milanista and VERY good friends With El Shaarawy.

There's a zero percent chance he's being sold... Ive never heard Berlu or Galliani speak so highly a 15yr old, and it's clear to see why.

During an interview he said he couldnt wait to get on the pitch with El Sha and Balotelli

Reeeeeeeeeeeeally hope this kid pans out. He's a phenom at his age. With the right guidance (Inzaghi) I think there's a good chance

BE7wRchCMAEfX0S.jpg:large

w/ niang, el shaarawy, boateng, de sciglio.

Italian National Team and Milan looking very bright right now... Hope it pans out!

theres tonights *** lined up. does he track back though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.