Milner and toure

bondsman

Milner - no pace, no range of passing, no skill, piss poor first touch, didnt beat the fullback (or even try to) once. SHITE again

Toure - Doesnt give a monkey's chuff. SHITE again.

I dont hear anyone near me saying anything different, and everyone calling for Johnson to start. I like Mancini but cant understand his persistance with these clowns.

To be fair, Mancini probably knows a bit more than a few pissed up fans who sit around you on a matchday.

There's a very obvious reason to why Milner plays instead of Johnson. Neither are good enough to be regular starters for a team with title ambitions.

I keep sticking up for Milner, and I will continue to until he displays what he can do where he's meant to be, in the center of the pitch.

He's useless on the left side, a position he's never played before. It's like when Ireland played on the outside for us, only less laziness and less complaining to the press. Should have been put on for Barry at halftime and AJ introduced earlier.

There are serious doubts about Milner at this point. If we wanted a winger, why we didn't sign Krasic is beyond me, almost everyone could recognize he had more talent and skill for a better price. Milner looks more like a holding/central mid.

Can't fault him for being played out of position.

Yaya Toure is getting a lot of flak tonite basically because he kept on running into brick walls instead of making a telling pass ...... but i thought he put more effort in than in some other City games i've seen him in.

As for Milner , aside from the Liverpool game , he's been poor all season ...... and aside from one brilliant cross early on tonite , he was poor again ........ but it was difficult against that defence.

Milner was shit everytime I saw him for Villa, especially when he played us! Johnson not good enough to start? I give up.

BlueGun said:
mancincali said:
milner was shit?!

Yup... S H I T

Were we watching the same match?

James milner... plays for manchester city... looks like lee evans?
He played a massive part today going forward and in defence, he helped out in midfield alot too.

black mamba said:
Yaya Toure is getting a lot of flak tonite basically because he kept on running into brick walls instead of making a telling pass ...... but i thought he put more effort in than in some other City games i've seen him in.

As for Milner , aside from the Liverpool game , he's been poor all season ...... and aside from one brilliant cross early on tonite , he was poor again ........ but it was difficult against that defence.

I would fault Yaya if we had anyone to pass to. Most of the time he ran into walls, there was frequently only Tevez and himself vs. 3-4 United players bunched in the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.