Milner/Balotelli Deals by Thursday - Still possible?

JuniorBlue

Mancini promised earlier on in the week that he hoped they would be completed by Thursday, anybody still reckon theres a chance of them both being completed by then. Understandably the O'Neill situation with Villa has thrown a spanner in the works, but don't like the idea of two new players if they are subject to move on Thurs or Friday being thrown straight into the starting XI.

Think the milner deal will happen before marios, unless city arrange to unveil at the same time,regardless of when the deals are done. CTID

I know we don't like the phrase "typical City" but I can't remember a transfer saga that went on as long as these two, City do two at once "typical City" eh

I promise that I hope that me and Megan Fox will have sex on Thursday!

I promise! ;)

charliebigspuds said:
I know we don't like the phrase "typical City" but I can't remember a transfer saga that went on as long as these two, City do two at once "typical City" eh
You're joking?! Tevez went one a lot longer than these two, and i'm not just gauging that on the 1000 plus page thread on here. We were only linked to Balotelli part way into the world cup. Before that it was all Dzeko and Ibra, they both died a death. This is a complicated deal as he is, at a young age, a superstar. We ain't buying Bernado Corradi here mate, there will be image rights galore to work out. It will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.