Milner Has To Play In The Centre All The Time

Freestyler

A complete different player when given the centre midfield role, we all know he's better there and i hope roberto takes note. always made himself available for the ball and left WBA midfield chasing shadows first half.

I'll be honest i'm one of his biggest critics, but if this bloke should play for us, it would be in the centre, or don't bother playing him at all.

Now you'll be thinking so who does he drop?.. simple barry, i'd sell him in the summer personally. Yes a good player, but he's getting on a bit now, he's also getting slower by the week and doesn't seem to have the ability to ping a ball anymore and he constantly gives it away, he can't play quick passing game, he slows us down. Milner has more to offer than Barry there.

just to add Kolarov, all i'm gonna say is, please roberto make him our Gareth Bale, not just cause AJ is out, forever please, has to start LW at the swamp, him and zabs play together like a house on fire, brilliant yet again.

Totally agree about Jimmy. I think he's been a massive let down since he signed - but then he's been playing mainly out on the wings. He does look a different player in the middle and has always been a better option than Barry there IMO.

He is a completely different player in the middle as he doesn't need pace like you would on the wing and you don't need tricks either , all you need is a great work ethic and a fantastic ability of passing the ball , both of which Milner posseses. He gets forward in support and can defend , he is a very good box to box midfield player and should be played there more reguarly . Good performance from him today.

the--dud said:
Milner played right midfield today...
Did you think so? I thought it was more him and Barry holding with Silva having a free role on the right.

the--dud said:
Milner played right midfield today...

i would agree that he played in the right side of the field, but he played in the centre, in a two man holding role with GB. Silva played nominally on the right of midfield(but because of Milner nd Yaya had a free role) and Kolarov left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.