Milner Has To Play In The Centre All The Time

I prefer him to Yaya he is more creative and a harder worker. yaya loses the ball too easily for a big man.

Jimma said:
jimmy had a great game i thought, constantly pressing the ball and did a job sitting deeper than he normally would.

was unlucky for dzeko not to get on the end of that cross

Should have found Dzeko with that cross, nothing difficult about it.

OrigamiNinja said:
Jimma said:
jimmy had a great game i thought, constantly pressing the ball and did a job sitting deeper than he normally would.

Same could be said about Tevex miss today and at Sunderland - shit happens

BLUEYdogg said:
I prefer him to Yaya he is more creative and a harder worker. yaya loses the ball too easily for a big man.

Have people been on the crack tonight? The comments in this thread are becoming more and more ridiculous. James Milner will never be in the class of Yaya Toure for as long as he has a hole in his ass. Not fit to lace Yayas boots. Its like comparing Jo to Tevez.

OrigamiNinja said:
Jimma said:

didnt he beat two players then bend it around one of them to get it to dzeko and it was only inches away?

i think your too harsh mate.

dctid said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Difference is Tevez has 20 goals for the season and your examples are hardly the norm for him. Milner has been dog shit all season and he plays ok against a shit WBA team and all of a sudden people are saying he is better than NDJ and Yaya? Farcical!

Jimma said:
OrigamiNinja said:

didnt he beat two players then bend it around one of them to get it to dzeko and it was only inches away?

Well I could be wrong but my memory of it was that he didnt beat anyone, he was played in by Silva and all he had to do was slide it across to Dzeko and instead he put it 5 yards in front of him!

OrigamiNinja said:
Jimma said:

Well I could be wrong but my memory of it was that he didnt beat anyone, he was played in by Silva and all he had to do was slide it across to Dzeko and instead he put it 5 yards in front of him!

but beat i didnt mean a triple step over then a flick over the defenders to be gracefully brought down by his twinkle toes.

if he passed the ball any further back maybe it would have gone right into that defender that was in the box? maybe not.

either way jimmy was making a nuisance of himself. and had a good game

OrigamiNinja said:
dctid said:

Difference is Tevez has 20 goals for the season and your examples are hardly the norm for him. Milner has been dog shit all season and he plays ok against a shit WBA team and all of a sudden people are saying he is better than NDJ and Yaya? Farcical!

Milner has been dog shit becuase the poor fooker has been played on the wings - put Tevez in net and he will no doubt be a shit keeper.

DJ is a different type of payer there is no comparison

Yaya has played well but play the fooker on the wing where Milner has played most of the season and he would look equally as fookin useless.

Never seen so much slaggin off of our players - none of them are shit - even the fookin abuse that Jo gets from posters on here - it aint his fault he is not up too it blame Mancini for pickin him - but no we wont do that.

Truth is describing Milner as dog shit is equally stupid as describing him as world class

milner ? I really do not rate him. We are I feel only using players like him and Barry to make up the home grown quota. there technique and ball control is inferior. they are never totally in control of the ball and don't see the big picture. I'ts all just last gasp bad touch and hit and hope. They are just work rate cart horses. imho .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.